Panic Ensues Software
Crash Dive review
310 MB available space
Crash Dive Review
Crash Dive is an app designed by Panic Ensues Software. Crash Dive was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
WWII tactical submarine combat!
Take command of a U-boat prowling the Atlantic in search of enemy convoys to sink. Sneak past the escorts and torpedo the transports. Or surface and use your deck gun in a daring night attack.
When the escorts come after you, drop decoys and sneak away before they can crush you with their depth charges.
Jump in for a quick convoy encounter, or launch a full-length War Patrol, seeking out the biggest, most valuable targets.
- Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
- Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
- Multiple times of day allow for different play styles.
- Location-based damage/repair affects the performance of your sub.
- Random encounter generator for deep replayability.
- Four difficulty levels.
- Tutorial mode to help you learn the ropes.
- Mouse and Touch-screen interfaces.
- Global leaderboards.