100 MB available space
Timpaton.info is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
PhotoPad is an application by NCH Software. PhotoPad was first published on . PhotoPad is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This SoftwarePhotoPad Photo Editor is a photo editing software for Windows that allows you take your images to the next level and create stunning photos to share with your friends and family. Whether a beginning editor or a seasoned editor, PhotoPad is easy-to-use but robust enough to do intricate photoshop work. With PhotoPad, you can use many editing, effect, quality enhancement and coloring tools to customize your photos.
PhotoPad Features Include:
Editing & Effects
- Edit your photos using liquid resize, flip, rotate, crop and other editing tools.
- Manipulate image shapes, pixel/element transfers and recoloring with selection tools, like wand, magnet, free form and other shape options.
- Brighten or change exposure, color curves and balance, hue and other color features.
- Apply one or more of the many filters available to make photos more interesting.
- Use sharpen, pixelate, focus, distort or one of the many other effects to change your photo’s perspective.
- Turn your photo into a cartoon or oil painting.
- Add borders, background or fill colors to give your photo a more complete look.
- Include text to give your photo narration.
- Retouch photos with noise reduction, red-eye, colorize, focus fix and other retouching tools.
- Be creative and use the Draw Tool to create your own art, illustration or notes on your photo.
- Mimic colors, shapes and other elements or correct your photos with the Clone Tool.
- Use the Batch Tool to apply effects to many photos at one time.
- Turn your photo into a fun Embroidery or Paint-by-Numbers project.
- Create a collage or Mosaic with one of the many layouts available.
- Take advantage of other useful photo applications, like Pixillion Image File Conversion, that can be used through PhotoPad.
- Stitch photos together to make a Panorama.
Export and Import Options
- Import images directly from your camera and other digital devices.
- Share with friends via Facebook and Flickr.
- Upload photos to online cloud storage sites, including Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Email photos to loved ones or clients.
- Order prints instantly from the PhotoPad interface.