True North review
2 GB available space
True North Review
True North is an application developed by Daniel Reynolds. True North was first published on . It is available on Steam.
True North is a singleplayer FPS which mixes aspects of survival, shooter, and adventure games into a campaign style experience. The game features multiple story levels, from minor hunting missions to psychopathic murder quests. Also included are some minigame levels, in which players can practice their aim and compete for highscores on global and friend leaderboards.
- 10+ unique levels, including a fun campaign and some competitive minigames.
- Global learderboards for every minigame.
- 8 unique guns, each with a unique and learnable recoil direction.
- All the settings that an FPS needs, notably: sensitivity, ADS sensitivity, and FOV sliders.
- Fully customizable keybindings.
- Feedback submission forms, all of which can be accessed from the main menu screen.
- A community discord server where you can contact developers, show off your high scores, and give feedback.
- A progress board showing what to expect from the future in the game.
Your way through action packed levels, ranging from gun fights to hunting animals. In each situation, you may be using a different gun, from a measly pistol to a powerful sniper rifle. All guns have easy to learn but substantial recoil patterns.
Open landscapes on each level, either on foot or by vehicle. You could swim to the bottom of a lake, or even climb to the top of a mountain. It's up to you.
Terrain and forests, with animals lurking in the darkness.
Against the elements, including wildlife and weather.